November 11, 2010

Unstoppable


The other night I came home from work to find out that Andrew had got us free tickets to go see Unstoppable, and arranged for a babysitter (thanks Hannah!). It's been a little while since I'd been to the cinema and it was really fun to go with Andrew and see a film that I had heard nothing about. I really enjoyed the film, which was based on (now found out quite loosely, more like inspired by) real events. I never really knew that much about freight trains so it was interesting for me just seeing more closely what these trains were like and the kind of jobs that people do. It was kind of predictable at the end, and with the stories of lives as the action plays on.. but it was all good. Not a film I would watch over and over but a really great movie to see at the cinema.

No comments: