August 04, 2007

Being a Mummy


Chillin'
Originally uploaded by Munzerr
I didn't know whether to blog about this or not.. but I decided I would.

Sometimes, I find being a full-time Mum really hard.

It's funny, because I think I'm a strong, abled person, and Cara is a beautiful, amazing, sleepy girl. So, really, I should find being a Mum easier than most.

A lot of the time I do think that my being a Mum is easy. I get to stay at home, be with my beautiful baby girl, go out for walks, watch films, shop... there are lots of perks - especially with only one, especially good little girl, but amazingly, sometimes it's still hard. I think hardest, funnily - when I sit down and relax, or try to. I think for me it's the constancy, I'm always listening out for Cara, in case she needs me. There's never been anything so constantly on my mind, maybe there should have been....

I read this blog today, it's what inspired me to write about my feelings.

I love Cara! She's going to change my life for the better! Thank you, Cara! and Thank you Andrew!

No comments: