September 04, 2005

Today was a good day

I had one of those lovely days today.. The sun was shining, the lessons at church made me think, I felt of the Spirit.. and then I got to spend time with friends. It had been a while since I'd seen Nathan, so it was nice to see him again. Ceriss cooked a wonderful roast, and Tom asked me to talk at his baptism. It was just a wonderful day!

In our testimony meeting today I was struck more than ever of the importance of actually sharing a testimony. There were some, as there always are which were lectures or stories, and during those times, even if I did learn a little, I didn't feel of the Spirit as strongly as when someone simply spoke of their beliefs in Christ and His teachings. I love feeling the Spirit so strongly that my heart pounds.. and that happened today! I think it was my heart which really made me feel the difference in peoples testimonies. It was amazing!

No comments: